Heavy Duty Joist Hangers
Heavy Duty Face Fix Joist Hangers are produced from 2.5mm thick pre-galvanised mild steel and in accordance with the specification given in the BS EN 10327:2004 DX51D+Z275. They can be mounted with timber to timber, concrete or masonry fixings. They can be welded to a steel member or fixed with appropriate bolts to masonry.
- All hangers come up to 150mm deep and 95mm bearing,
- M10 & M12 bolt holes for added versatility,
- With open or concealed flanges,
- Available also in stainless steel.
- In order of avoiding rotation, the hanger should exceed the half of the supported member depth.
- Can be fully nailed, coach screwed and bolted.
- Can be welded to steel members.
- The safe working load also depends on the block strength and used fixings.