Du-al-Clip Left Hand - DL
Left Hand Du-al-Clip is an all purpose framing anchor with dual-grip action for rigidity in lighter timber structures, where lighter loads and shorter spans permit. It provides nailing on two surfaces for jointing two timber members, where one member crosses or is trimmed to another - framework to the underside of trusses or beams, or in light studding and joist trimming. Made from galvanised steel EN 10346 DX51D Z275.
- Only 89mm high, each flange being 44 x 36mm.
- Hook that can be tacked in position before nailing.
- Each Anchor has two large holes to permit the fixing of a surface covering.
Framing Anchors can be used for connecting:
- Rafters to Plates,
- Trusses to Plates,
- Purlins to Trusses,
- Joist Trimming,
- Bracing to Studding,
- Suspended ceiling grounds,
- Purlins and joists to laminated beams and trusses.
- All holes should be nailed using 30 x 3.75 square twist nails or equivalent.