76x135mm Multifunctional Joist Hanger
76x135mm Timber to Timber Multifunctional Joist Hanger
76mm x 135mm Multifunctional Joist Hanger is a Face Fix Joist Hanger, produced from 2mm thick pre-galvanised mild steel in accordance with the specification given in the BS EN 10327:2004 DX51D+Z275. It is especially designed for timber to masonry and timber to timber fixings. It includes base location tabs and a corresponding hole pattern of 2 x M12 bolt holes, 19 x nail or screws. It can bolted, screwed, coach screwed or nailed. Long term safe working load = 5.3 kN.
FIXING INSTRUCTIONS for 76x135mm Multifunctional Joist Hanger
- It is advisable that 30 x 3.75 Square Twisted nails are used for nailing the holes during installation.
- The hanger should be a minimum of over half (60%) the depth of the supported member to avoid rotation.
- Location tabs aid fast accurate alignment of the hanger.
- M12 bolt holes.
- 85mm bearing.
- Also available in Stainless Steel.
- Tested by Ceram Research.